Your mind matters. A lot.
As a student at Seneca College, you have access to Real Campus benefits.
That means that you have access to therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your health and wellness.
Plus, there’s no additional cost to you!
A HELPLINE & APP
Access to virtual doctor visits for a consult, prescription, note, or referral.
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself.
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or face-to-face in city upon appointment.
- There is no limit of sessions that you can have.
- Sessions are confidentential.
- Academic Counsellors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counsellors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counsellors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counsellors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
WHAT's MAPLE?Maple is the app that powers the on-demand therapy provided by Real Campus. You can access it from your computer, tablet or phone.
WANT SOME HOMEWORK?Take our free, non-corny self-care course. It’s 45 of practical steps to help you put your health first.
WHO IS BEHIND REAL CAMPUS?
HOW ABOUT SOME READING?
We all carry an inner voice that can be critical of ourselves and others, and we can tame this voice so that it does not lead to destructive behaviours.read more
We thought so! A time of change can be a great time to learn a new skill or kick an old habit. Our therapist, Jaylin Bradbury MSW RSW, shares her top three tips to help you stick with your plan! 1. Don’t do it alone – Having a friend, family member, or colleague...read more
Instead of getting sick and tired in this cold and flu season, get inspired to prioritize self-care. With the seasons changing, it’s easy to put your self-care routines aside to focus on getting back into work and on the upcoming school year. Between work deadlines,...read more
DID YOU KNOW?
You have access to on-demand 30-minute therapy sessions through the Maple app, available everyday from 8am to 8pm EST.
What’s on the Seneca campus for me?
Interested in an on-campus club?Seneca College offers students a wide array of clubs to join. Many of them are focused on health and wellness.
REACH OUT TODAY
Am I eligable for Real Campus benefits?
What if I have more questions?
I'm passionate about mental health. How can I get involved on my campus?