Let’s approach mental health differently this year.
Real Campus provides therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your students’ mental wellness.
Or, in short, it’s the Student Assistance Program of the future.
COURSES & WEBINARS
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
A HELPLINE & APP
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself. You have access to:
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or face-to-face in city upon appointment.
- There is no limit of sessions that you can have.
- Sessions are confidentential.
- Academic Counselors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counselors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counselors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counselors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
Line by line, here’s what we’re providing.
|✔||Career and Life Coaching|
|✔||Smoking Cessation Support|
|✔||Virtual Group Counselling|
|✔||Daily Living Support|
|✔||Fee Paying Student|
|✔||Immediate Family of Student|
|✔||Roommate of Student|
|✔||Incident Rapid Response|
BOLT-ONS (FEES ADDITIONAL)
|✔||24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits|
|✔||More Trainings & Workshops|
Note that some benefit plans vary.
Please speak with your representative at We Speak Student or Morcare to confirm coverage.
Want a PDF overview for your team?
We’re creating a movement. Because services aren’t enough.
Know how most mental health awareness weeks fall flat? So do we. That’s why we’re launching re:tour 2018, a one day mental health festival at ten pilot campuses.
Taking all that Shift Collab has learned from growing What’s Your Big Lie? to over 200 campuses across North America, the re:tour will normalize mental wellness challenges as a part of everyday life rather than a source of shame.
Wanna meet some of our team that will be working with your students?
DID YOU KNOW?
We all carry an inner voice that can be critical of ourselves and others, and we can tame this voice so that it does not lead to destructive behaviours.read more
We thought so! A time of change can be a great time to learn a new skill or kick an old habit. Our therapist, Jaylin Bradbury MSW RSW, shares her top three tips to help you stick with your plan! 1. Don’t do it alone – Having a friend, family member, or colleague...read more
Instead of getting sick and tired in this cold and flu season, get inspired to prioritize self-care. With the seasons changing, it’s easy to put your self-care routines aside to focus on getting back into work and on the upcoming school year. Between work deadlines,...read more