Your mind matters. A lot.
As a Canadian student at Crandall University, you have access to Real Campus benefits.
That means that you have access to therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your health and wellness.
Plus, there’s no additional cost to you!
yOu have quick accesS to…
Relatable, warm therapy from top-notch clinical social workers, available virtually or in your city.
Counsellors that can help you with your studying, career planning, nutrition, legal needs, and more.
A HELPLINE & APP
A 24/7 helpline that’s there to support you no matter what, or when.
COURSES & WEBINARS
Learn to improve wellness alongside other students nationwide.
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
Wellness content that isn’t boring — but instead speaks to you.
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
Programming that will normalize struggles and build connection.
Access to care in your preferred language, as much as possible.
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
All services follow healthcare privacy and confidentiality laws.
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
Join our community of campus leaders nationwide that are improving mental wellness on their campus.
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself.
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or face-to-face in your community.
- Therapy is short-term and solution-oriented.
- Sessions are confidentential.
Counselling can help you build healthy habits in all areas of your life.
- Academic Counsellors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counsellors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counsellors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counsellors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
Reading and watching content that provides wellness guidance helps you take postitive steps everyday.
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
Speak to someone who can listen and support you 24/7.
Quick responses between 8am and 8pm EST everyday.
Agents online from 8am to 8pm EST everyday.
On-demand video therapy from 8am to 8pm EST everyday.
Maple is the app that powers the on-demand therapy provided by Real Campus. You can access it from your computer, tablet or phone.
WANT SOME HOMEWORK?
Take our free, non-corny self-care course. It’s 45 of practical steps to help you put your health first.
WHO IS BEHIND REAL CAMPUS?
She’s one of the therapists that’s here for you, specializing in self-esteem.
Shaun is a social worker that helps people through trauma and struggles.
MEET OUR TEAM
We’re Shift Collab, and we’re on a mission to make mental wellness simple, relatable, and actionable. We’ve teamed up with We Speak Student and Maple to offer you amazing service.
HOW ABOUT SOME READING?
DID YOU KNOW?
You have access to on-demand 30-minute therapy sessions through the Maple app, available everyday from 8am to 8pm EST.
What’s on the Crandall University for me?
REACH OUT TODAY
Am I eligable for Real Campus benefits?
You should have been notified of your coverage from your student union. If you are unsure, it’s best to check with We Speak Student first. We can also check for you, too!
What if I have more questions?
We’re always here for you. Call us at 1-877-390-7325, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the live chat tool at the bottom of this site.
I'm passionate about mental health. How can I get involved on my campus?
Amazing! We’d love to have your help. Write to email@example.com and tell us about yourself.