Your mind matters. A lot.
As a international student at Seneca College, you have access to Real Campus benefits.
That means that you have access to therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your health and wellness.
Plus, there’s no additional cost to you!
A HELPLINE & APP
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself.
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or face-to-face in your community.
- Therapy is short-term and solution-oriented.
- Sessions are confidentential.
- Academic Counsellors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counsellors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counsellors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counsellors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
WANT SOME HOMEWORK?
WHO IS BEHIND REAL CAMPUS?
HOW ABOUT SOME READING?
DID YOU KNOW?
You have access to on-demand 30-minute therapy sessions through the Maple app, available everyday from 8am to 8pm EST.
REACH OUT TODAY
Am I eligable for Real Campus benefits?
What if I have more questions?
I'm passionate about mental health. How can I get involved on my campus?