As you may have heard, we’ve partnered with Maple to offer you on-demand video therapy. As if that wasn’t unique enough, we also decided to make all of the sessions are 25 minutes long!
Why? Because we believe that certain challenges can be tackled in as little as 25 minutes.
Here are 14 common issues people can address within 25 minutes:
- Reduce your anxiety before a big date
- Sort out hurt feelings after an argument with your partner
- Learn how to ask what you need from your boss
- Connect with someone when feeling lonely on maternity leave
- Find out how to calm down after an anxiety attack
- Explore how to uphold boundaries at work
- Discover strategies for better sleep
- Learn easy strategies to become more present-focused at home with your family
- Talk to someone after a recent set-back
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Gain motivation to start a new project
- Calm down after an exceptionally frustrating meeting
- Learn a strategy to stop replaying that awkward conversation you had
- Talk through a big decision with someone impartial
Want to give it a try? Sign-up here today! It takes less than a minute.
Latest posts by Jaylin Bradbury (see all)
- Starting Therapy? What You Can Expect in Your First Session - May 30, 2019
- How to Take Care of Yourself When You Have Absolutely No Time - May 17, 2019
- Getting the Support You Need to Make it Through School - January 24, 2019