Let’s approach mental health differently this year.
Real Campus provides therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your students’ mental wellness.
Or, in short, it’s the Student Assistance Program of the future.
COURSES & WEBINARS
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
A HELPLINE & APP
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself. You have access to:
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or face-to-face in city upon appointment.
- Therapy is short-term and solution-oriented.
- Sessions are confidentential.
- Academic Counselors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counselors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counselors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counselors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
Line by line, here’s what we’re providing.
|✔||Career and Life Coaching|
|✔||Smoking Cessation Support|
|✔||Virtual Group Counselling|
|✔||Daily Living Support|
|✔||Fee Paying Student|
|✔||Immediate Family of Student|
|✔||Roommate of Student|
|✔||Incident Rapid Response|
BOLT-ONS (FEES ADDITIONAL)
|✔||24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits|
|✔||More Trainings & Workshops|
Note that some benefit plans vary.
Please speak with your representative at We Speak Student or Morcare to confirm coverage.
Want a PDF overview for your team?
We’re creating a movement. Because services aren’t enough.
Know how most mental health awareness weeks fall flat? So do we. That’s why we’re launching re:tour 2018, a one day mental health festival at ten pilot campuses.
Taking all that Shift Collab has learned from growing What’s Your Big Lie? to over 200 campuses across North America, the re:tour will normalize mental wellness challenges as a part of everyday life rather than a source of shame.
Wanna meet some of our team that will be working with your students?
DID YOU KNOW?
Counselling is an interactive process wherein you identify your goals and you work toward them together with the counsellor in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment. Counsellors can help with a wide range of personal concerns. The main focus of counselling is YOU.read more
Happy Belated International Cat Day! I’m a few days late with this one but as a proud cat mom, self-proclaimed cat expert, and intern therapist, I decided to compile a list of the top 5 things that cats can teach us about self-care and our own mental health.read more
Do you know those thoughts that randomly pop into your head and drag you down a rabbit hole? Or those images that flash in your mind? In the therapy world, we refer to these unwanted and distressing thoughts and images as intrusive thoughts.read more