Your mind matters. A lot.
As a Canadian student at Burman University, you have access to Real Campus benefits.
That means that you have access to therapy, counselling, courses, tools and events to improve your health and wellness.
Plus, there’s no additional cost to you!
A HELPLINE & APP
COURSES & WEBINARS
BLOGS, VIDEOS & SOCIAL POSTS
EXPERiENTIAL ON-CAMPUS EVENTS
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
EXCLUSIVE LEADERS GROUP
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Canadian students experienced overwhelming anxiety in the past year.
of Canadian students FELT so depressed in the LAST year it was difficult to function.
Therapy is proven to increase your happiness, improve your motivation, and help you to better understand yourself.
- Clinical social workers with extensive experience in supporting students of all ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles.
- They are available on-demand between 8am and 8pm virtually, or in-person in your community.
- Therapy is short-term and solution-oriented.
- Sessions are confidential.
- Academic Counsellors to help you with your study habits and time management.
- Career Counsellors to support your career planning.
- Legal Advisors to provide guidance on any legal challenges.
- Nutritional Counsellors to help you develop healthy habits.
- Financial Counsellors to help you manage your money, debt, and get you on the right path.
- …And more!
- A free course that helps you take care of yourself, Re-Think Self Care
- Monthly live webinar coaching sessions on building habits to support wellness
- Over 50 instructional blogs and videos are available anytime, with more being added weekly
- Exclusive campus events and experiences dedicated to normalizing mental health struggles and providing a shared sense of improvement.
ACCESSING CARE IS FAST & EASY
WHAT's MAPLE?Maple is the app that powers the on-demand therapy provided by Real Campus. You can access it from your computer, tablet or phone.
WANT SOME HOMEWORK?Take our free, non-corny self-care course. It’s 45 minutes of practical steps to help you put your health first.
WHO IS BEHIND REAL CAMPUS?
HOW ABOUT SOME READING?
Counselling is an interactive process wherein you identify your goals and you work toward them together with the counsellor in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental environment. Counsellors can help with a wide range of personal concerns. The main focus of counselling is YOU.read more
Happy Belated International Cat Day! I’m a few days late with this one but as a proud cat mom, self-proclaimed cat expert, and intern therapist, I decided to compile a list of the top 5 things that cats can teach us about self-care and our own mental health.read more
Do you know those thoughts that randomly pop into your head and drag you down a rabbit hole? Or those images that flash in your mind? In the therapy world, we refer to these unwanted and distressing thoughts and images as intrusive thoughts.read more
DID YOU KNOW?
You have access to on-demand 30-minute therapy sessions through the Maple app, available everyday from 8am to 8pm EST.
What’s on the Burman campus for me?
Interested in an on-campus club?Burman University has lots of opportunities to get involved in sports, music, and special interest activities!
REACH OUT TODAY
Am I eligable for Real Campus benefits?
What if I have more questions?
I'm passionate about mental health. How can I get involved on my campus?